Share your photos from your visits to The Gardens at Elm Bank this May through October. This competition is open to everyone.
Winning photographs will be selected by a panel of Mass Hort staff and volunteers and displayed during the winter season.
Winners will be selected for the following categories:
Black and White Images
Close-Up Botanical Images
Images Featuring People
Youth Levels (under 12 and ages 12-17)
Complete this entry form and email completed form and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: 2020 Photo Competition
- Images must be submitted as jpegs, sized as 1-2 megabytes, and must accompany the Entry Form. Incorrectly sized images will not be accepted.
- Winning entrants will need to provide a framed photograph, at least 48 inches in total perimeter, but not in excess of 60 inches (for example, an 11 x 14 inches).
- One submission per person, per category.
- By entering the competition, you release usage rights to Massachusetts Horticultural Society and The Gardens at Elm Bank.
- No watermarks, signatures, or logos allowed on photograph submissions
- Submissions must be received by Friday, October 16, 2020.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2019 Garden Photography Competition, the winners are:
- Close-Up Botanical Image – Melvin Markowitz, Yellow Dahlia
- Landscape Image – Lia Vito, Flowing Gently
- Black and White Images – Julia O’Neill, Bellezza
- Images featuring People – Bill Nicolls, James in the Log
- Abstract Images – Julia O’Neill, Carnivale