Share your photos from your visits to The Gardens at Elm Bank this May through October. This competition is open to everyone.
Winning photographs will be selected by a panel of Mass Hort staff and volunteers and displayed during the winter season.
Winners will be selected for the following categories:
Black and White Images
Close-Up Botanical Images
Images Featuring People
Youth Levels (under 12 and ages 12-17)
Complete this entry form and email completed form and photo to email@example.com with the Subject Line: 2019 Photo Competition
- Images must be submitted as jpegs, sized as 1-2 megabytes, and must accompany the Entry Form. Incorrectly sized images will not be accepted.
- Winning entrants will need to provide a framed photograph, at least 48 inches in total perimeter, but not in excess of 60 inches (for example, an 11 x 14 inches).
- One submission per person, per category.
- By entering the competition, you release usage rights to Massachusetts Horticultural Society and The Gardens at Elm Bank.
- Submissions must be received by Friday, October 18, 2019.
Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2018 Garden Photography Competition, the winners are:
- Close-Up Botanical Image – Greg Molica, The Phoenix
- Landscape Image – David Joseph Correira, Contemplation
- Black and White Images – Cyrus Komer, Shadows in Repose
- Images featuring People – Kira Seamon, Summer Flowers
- Abstract Images – Janet Josselyn, Branching Out
- Professional Level – Sara Sniderman